Nutrition seminars and healthy cookery demonstrations
Contact Nutriheal to register, find our more or request event updates: + 44 (0) 207 474 6880
What should I feed my baby or child?
Learn about the foods most critical for ensuring proper development, learning capacities and preventing illness.
At no other time in life is nutrition so important. But, which foods are best and is breast milk the healthiest choice?
Pregnancy nutrition to make strong, healthy babies
Learn about the healthiest diet for you and your growing baby, because good nutrition during pregnancy will enhance you and your baby's health.
- Take a close look at what you are eating and improve your food choices
- Learn about the healthiest diet for you and your growing baby
When you are well nourished before and eat well during pregnancy, there’s less danger of complications, a safer delivery, and a better chance to nurse your baby successfully.
Sports and fitness nutrition: Enhancing performance through diet
Eat the right foods to become more effective and consistently perform at a higher level. You will learn about:
- The best foods to enhance athletic performance and which foods to avoid
- How to eat to achieve consistent energy and optimum recovery
- Enhancing muscle growth and optimal tissue repair
Peak performance: Managing stress through diet and nutrition
Discover and adopt the nutrition strategies to condition your body to deal with life's daily stresses.
- Learn how nutrition, vitamins, minerals and herbs can boost your body's immune system
- Increase energy and concentration levels
- Prevent stress related symptoms including fatigue, headache, low back pain, irritability, and IBS.
Understand and overcome your sweet cravings
Fully understand what your body is trying to tell you and successfully overcome you sweet cravings and sugary bindges,
- Do you have sweet cravings and rely on something sweet to get you through the day or night?
- Does your energy crash around 3:00?
- Do you feel irritable and jittery and often reach for sugary snacks
Arm yourself with tried and tested techniques to successfully change in your eating habits and take control of your eating today.
Other popular nutrition seminars include:
- Weight loss strategies that work
- Nutrition for women: A guide to the menopausal years
- Nutrition strategies to boost your immune system
- Nutrition to prevent heart disease
Contact Nutriheal to discuss or register for event updates: + 44 (0) 207 474 6880